The New New — Issue Eight
In which AI predicts an event that brings together communities, experiential beer, and upside-down rhinos.
This irregular — and often irreverent — roundup of brand experiences, culture-driven experiments, and scoops of perception is back for the eighth time.
Let’s clean up and hang together.
- AI Inventors, getting their own patents
- Precognitive AI, helping the Pentagon predict events ‘days in advance’
- Space Billboards, just need to be an astronaut to see them
- Acoustic Tweezers, picking up objects with just sound waves
- All-in-one Dilution, simplifies household cleaning
- Fairycore, the new Cottagecore
- Goblincore, the new fashionable ‘core’
- Hanging Rhinos, going upside down for conservation
- Experiential Beer, the new guitar instructor
- Brand Communities, welcome to the fourth era
If you have a new intrigue of your own or see something I missed, let’s discuss it here.
The New New will be back again (at some point).
More to Peruse
In The News
Why College Students Are Avoiding In-Person Learning and What To Do About It
From my collaboration with Debi Kleiman on MediumContinue
In The News
Brent Turner to Judge The Drum Experience Awards
From my collaboration with The DrumContinue
Sponsorship Hacks: Creative Strategies for the Modern Era
Ashley Jenkins, Meg Fasy, and Brent Turner discuss fresh strategies and get guidance for attracting new sponsors and retaining current ones.Continue