The New New — Issue Eight
In which AI predicts an event that brings together communities, experiential beer, and upside-down rhinos.
Image from the Yayoi Kusama Retrospective
This irregular — and often irreverent — roundup of brand experiences, culture-driven experiments, and scoops of perception is back for the eighth time.
Let’s clean up and hang together.
- AI Inventors, getting their own patents
- Precognitive AI, helping the Pentagon predict events ‘days in advance’
- Space Billboards, just need to be an astronaut to see them
- Acoustic Tweezers, picking up objects with just sound waves
- All-in-one Dilution, simplifies household cleaning
- Fairycore, the new Cottagecore
- Goblincore, the new fashionable ‘core’
- Hanging Rhinos, going upside down for conservation
- Experiential Beer, the new guitar instructor
- Brand Communities, welcome to the fourth era
If you have a new intrigue of your own or see something I missed, let’s discuss it here.
The New New will be back again (at some point).