The New New — Issue Seven
In which we see more faces pushing into new spaces—including an emoji-driven gold rush.
Image from ETH Zürich
This irregular — and often irreverent — roundup of brand experiences, culture-driven experiments, and scoops of perception is back for the seventh time.
Let’s pair up and move altogether forward.
- AI Pair Programmer, the inevitable (but still dang cool) coding copilot
- Holographic AI Assistants, sidekicks—floating in a box
- Liminal Spaces, opening new realms for community engagement
- Metaverse Concerts, moving beyond Fortnite
- Massively Tiny Screens, worn right in front of your eyes
- Brick it, photograph a Lego pile and then make something new
- Yats, get in on the personal emoji gold rush
- Holographic Rainbow Chocolate, you can make it yourself
- Braille Neue, for both sighted and blind readers to use the same text
- From Face to Interface, my latest piece exploring new technologies that are pushing us into new spaces
If you have a new intrigue of your own or see something I missed, let’s discuss it here.
The New New will be back again (at some point).