Sponsorship Hacks: Creative Strategies for the Modern Era
Ashley Jenkins, Meg Fasy, and Brent Turner discuss fresh strategies and get guidance for attracting new sponsors and retaining current ones.
Shownotes: Season 3, Episode 12: Ashley Jenkins, Meg Fasy, and Brent Turner
Event sponsorship has always been challenging for event organizers, and virtual and hybrid events have made sponsorship even more challenging. In this episode, you’ll hear about innovative sponsorship strategies for modern events — no matter the format.
Ashley Jenkins is the Events Manager at Miro and Meg Fasy is the Founder of eventsGIG and FazeFWD. Their conversation is moderated by Brent Turner, Executive Vice President of Strategy and Solutions at Opus Agency.
Here’s just some of what you’ll hear about in this conversation:
- How to create a sponsorship program for hybrid and virtual events
- How to ideate and manage creative sponsorship ideas
- Best practices for creating a new sponsorship program and prospectus
Mentioned in This Episode
- Ashley Jenkins on LinkedIn
- Meg Fasy on LinkedIn
- Brent Turner on LinkedIn
- Webinar: Sponsorship Hacks: Creative Strategies for the Modern Events Era
Join in by listening in.